How to order on BuyMoldavite?
We have a simple ordering process that can be completed in just five easy steps.
- Select the item you want to buy
- Add it to cart
- Click on the Checkout button.
- Fill in your personal details, and choose your payment method.
- Complete the payment, and we will take it from here!
where do you ship from?
No matter where you are in the world, your Moldavite stones and jewelry items will be shipped to you from one of our two main logistic centers.
- The first one is in the Czech Republic, and we use the Czech Post, DHL and FedEx to ship your orders.
- The second logistic center is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We work with this center to receive our order batches from the Czech republic, and ship them to our customers in the fastest and safest method.
- For USA shipments: We first ship the orders from the Czech Republic to Florida*, and then we use USPS First Class for orders under $100, FedEx 2-day for orders over $100.
- For international shipments: After shipping the orders from the Czech Republic to Florida*, we ship using FIMS (FedEx International Mail Service) which takes 10-30 days internationally from the USA. In case you are interested in express shipping, please write us when placing your order and we will provide you a quote for 3-6 day express shipping depending on your shipping address.
* We will do whatever it takes to get you your order quickly. If you are in Europe, we will try to use an a postal service that ships directly from the Czech Republic and can reach you within few business days; if not, then your item is shipped with FIMS International which reaches anywhere around the world within 10-30 business days.
You may ask why we have 2 logistic centers – one in the United States and another one in Europe:
Sourcing and shipping Moldavite is actually a very complex process, but it’s what allows us to provide you with your order quickly.
The reason is that we source our products in the Czech Republic, and the shipping from Europe to a customer in the USA takes long!
That is why we try to store as many of our unique products in the USA, so the big part of our customers, can receive their orders as quickly as possible!
Where is my order? when will it arrive?
First of all, take a peek at your order’s status here.
We do our best to ship your items as soon as possible, but due to the Czech Post processes, it can take us 3-7 days you provide you with the tracking number. In some cases, we ship the items in bulk to our distribution center in the USA and then ship them from there to you. That is why you might get a tracking number about 7 days after your order. We do this to ensure reliable and quick international shipping.
If you did not receive your order within 20 days after receiving your tracking number (or 7 days within the USA), please refer to our insurance policy, you might be eligible for a full refund.
If you feel that you are waiting too long, please contact us immediately.
Do I have insurance on my order?
We offer free insurance on all orders, so please read the following rules.
Packages presumed to be lost
- Order issues for packages presumed to be lost (where the status is not “delivered”) in US Domestic or Canada must be filed after 7 days (20 for other international countries) and within 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Invalid address or delivery barriers
- Sometimes carriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to an invalid address or other unexpected delivery barriers. At this point, the carrier might return the package to the sender/retailer. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Route does not cover this. In instances where the item is being returned to the sender and is reusable, customers will be referred to the retailer.
- The exception is retailers that ship perishable items (e.g. food, a mattress that cannot be reused).
Only part of the order delivered
- If the customer ordered several items in one package but only part of the order arrived and there is no evidence of tampering, Route does not cover the order issue. The customer will be referred to the retailer.
- If a single order is being shipped in multiple packages and one package does not arrive, Route will cover the order issue and reorder or refund the value of the undelivered package.
- If the retailer forgets to ship an item from the customer’s order, the customer needs to reach out to the retailer to have the missing items fulfilled.
Packages labeled “return to sender”
- Route does not cover packages labeled return to sender because the order has been sent back to the retailer. Items are returned to sender when a customer provides an invalid or undeliverable address or refuses a delivery.
- At our discretion, we may cover the order issue if the returned item is perishable or if the retailer is unable to reuse it.
- Route covers the customer’s order if the package gets lost in-transit back to the sender.
Order stuck in customs
- Route cannot cover when a customer’s order is stuck in international borders/customs.
- The customer’s next step is to pay the customs fees in order to receive the package.
- If Route replaces something the customer has already paid customs on, under Route’s discretion, Route can approve and pay customs the second time.
Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
- If the customer’s order is marked as unfulfilled or unshipped, the order hasn’t been fulfilled yet by the retailer (retailer could be low on inventory of the items, internal delays with the fulfillment center, etc.).
- Route does not control how quickly the retailer ships the customer’s order. Route Package Protection is not yet in action because the order has not shipped.
Order issue filed too soon
- If the customer is filing an order issue the same day that the package was marked as delivered, at our discretion Route may ask you to wait 5 business days. Carriers (FedEx, USPS, UPS, DHL, etc.) sometimes prematurely mark the package as delivered when it’s still in transit.
- If the customer received a broken item and needs to dispose of it (i.e. shattered glass), the customer needs to check their city ordinances and dispose of it properly.
- The customer does not need to ship it back to the retailer (unless the retailer indicates otherwise).
- A damaged item is considered to be a broken product that is unusable, clearly fractured, shattered, bent (if not bendable), crushed, etc.
- Route does not cover cosmetic damage (scratches, dents, etc.), manufacturing damages, packaging errors, or unsealed items. At our discretion, we may offer a 15-30% refund depending on the severity of the cosmetic damage.
- Route requires further evidence of the customer’s damaged item (i.e. more photos, videos, etc.).
- Route cannot reorder customized items for the customer because of the additional liability of ordering the customer’s custom item incorrectly. Route can offer a refund instead.
Delivered but missing package
At our discretion, Route requires a police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered.
- Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Route is a package protection company that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Route, Route is requiring a police report.
- Send Route the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
Upon request, Route can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Note: Depending upon the jurisdiction, a false police report may be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony
**Order issues for packages marked “delivered” yet not received and where there is no evidence of “porch piracy” must be made 5 days after “delivery date” but no longer than 15 days to ensure it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises.”
Filing a police report
- On orders over $100, Route requires evidence of the police report OR video evidence of the customer’s package being stolen.
- Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Route is a package protection company that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the order issue with Route, Route is requiring a police report. Once filed, the customer sends Route the police report PDF & number in the order issue.
- Upon request, Route can require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, etc.).
Delivered to wrong address
- If the customer input the correct address at checkout and the package was delivered to the wrong address, Route considers this as stolen and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer.
How to add a discount coupon to your order?
Congratulations on acquiring a discount coupon!
- Copy it to the clipboard.
- Go to your cart.
- Click on complete checkout.
- Your order will be reserved for 10 minutes and a new page will open.
- You can fill in space where it says ‘Gift card or discount code’ on desktop, or ‘Show order summary and discounts’ on mobile.
- Add the rest of the information and complete payment to check out with Discounts!
If the discount coupon is not getting added, you can add the little box that says Note to BuyMoldavite. And, we will take care of it!
Will my order come in a secure box?
Of course; your order will be shipped in an airtight box designed for safe shipping of a fragile product. Ideally, you must store the stone in the same box when you take it off.
Do you ship to my country?
We ship everywhere, including the USA, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand, but we can ship anywhere in the world!
What are your shipping conditions?
We offer Free Worldwide Shipping on all products. Items are sent from the Czech Republic and the USA, Please allow 7-10 business days for the items to arrive.
What about customs charges?
Avoiding custom fees is a priority for us, and even though we do everything in our power to avoid this kind of charges from occurring, there are some circumstances that can’t be controlled. BuyMoldavite cannot control each and every countries custom’s restrictions and fees. The customer, like in every product they order online internationally, shall be liable for the custom fees.
Is it safe to give my credit card details at this shop?
We use PayPal as our payment processor. This means that the payment info you provide is received by PayPal and we do not have any access to it. In addition, you enjoy PayPal’s Buyer’s Protection which means if there’s any problem with the transaction or the order, you will be refunded the full amount by PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security).
What items are covered by PayPal’s Buyer Protection?
Purchase of most goods that can be posted and which do not violate PayPal policies. Here are a few examples of situations where an item doesn’t match the seller’s description: You bought a book and got a DVD, you bought a new item but got something that was used, you bought 3 items but only got 2, the item was damaged during delivery, the item is missing major parts (that the seller didn’t disclose).
If there’s a problem, can I have a refund?
Please read our Refund Policy.
If your item has not arrived but has been shipped by us and your local postal company claims it was “Delivered”, this is not in our responsibility and we cannot refund this transaction. Depending on the case, we can resend the item free of charge, or give you a coupon to order something else from our shop. “Delivered” items that have not arrived at your door or mailbox, should be solved with your local postal office, as they marked it as Delivered.
What payment options can I use to buy on BuyMoldavite?
You can Use the Following Payment Options to Pay at BuyMoldavite –
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Diners Club
- Google Pay
Do you offer Cash On Delivery (COD) Payment?
No, we don’t have COD as a payment option.